4 bedroom detached house for saleWINSTONE at Williams Gate, Flansham Lane, Middleton-On-Sea, Bognor Regis, PO22
- Upgraded kitchen included
- South East facing garden
- Double garage and parking
- Ask about available schemes
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate dining room
- Lounge with French doors to the garden
- Study and Utility
- 2 En suite master bedrooms
- 2 further doubles
UPGRADED KITCHEN. The Winstone is a beautiful four bedroom detached home. On the ground floor, the entrance hall leads to the kitchen and breakfast room with family area. The dining room, study and lounge with French doors lead to the garden. Upstairs, the master bedroom includes a dressing area and en suite, three further double bedrooms; the second bedroom with an en suite shower room, and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf - 6.54 x 4.35m (21'5'' x 14'3'')
- Lounge - 5.17 x 3.68m (16'11'' x 12'0'')
- Dining - 3.29 x 2.56m (10'9'' x 8'4'')
- Study - 2.85 x 2.18m (9'4'' x 7'1'')
- Utility - 2.25 x 1.59m (7'4'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.48 x 0.98m (4'10'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 3.62m (13'9'' x 11'10'')
- Dressing - 3.16 x 1.63m (10'4'' x 5'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.18 x 2.62m (7'1'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.22 x 3.79m (10'6'' x 12'5'')
- Ensuite 2 - 2.71 x 1m (8'10'' x 3'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.37 x 2.94m (11'0'' x 9'7'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.62 x 3.28m (11'10'' x 10'9'')
- Bathroom - 2.06 x 2.18m (6'9'' x 7'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50593251.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.