3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFaringdon at Hawthorn Rise, Windsor Avenue, Newton Abbot, TQ12
- £3,000 Stamp Duty paid
- Upgraded kitchen included
- Last Faringdon available
- Large dual aspect lounge
- Modern kitchen
- Separate bay fronted dining room
- Large en suite master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs WC and storage
- A great selection of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
A delightful three bedroom family home with a dual aspect lounge and French doors leading on to the rear garden. The large kitchen and separate dining room with large bay window are perfect for entertaining. On the first floor you will find two double bedrooms, one has an en suite shower room. Also the family bathroom and a single bedroom.
- Kitchen - 4.2 x 2.9m (13'9'' x 9'6'')
- Lounge - 5.45 x 3.32m (17'10'' x 10'10'')
- Dining - 3.36 x 2.4m (11'0'' x 7'10'')
- Wc - 1.69 x 1.45m (5'6'' x 4'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.16 x 3.25m (16'11'' x 10'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.47 x 1.92m (8'1'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.8 x 3.98m (12'5'' x 13'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.31 x 2.21m (7'7'' x 7'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.86m (6'11'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50593287.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_82. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.