4 bedroom detached house for saleWINSTONE at Park Farm, Butt Lane, Thornbury, BS35
- South-east facing garden
- Opposite open space
- Detached home with double garage and parking
- French doors to the garden from the lounge and open plan kitchen
- Bay fronted dining room
- Study providing an ideal home office
- 4 double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en suite
- Further en suite to bedroom 2
- The perfect base for commuting with M48, M5 and M4 nearby
The generous entrance hall of this family home leads to a large open plan kitchen with French doors leading to the garden. A bay fronted dining room, study and spacious lounge complete the ground floor. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, the master with its own dressing area and full en suite. The second bedroom also has an en suite shower room. A family bathroom completes the first floor.
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf - 6.54 x 4.35m (21'5'' x 14'3'')
- Lounge - 5.17 x 3.67m (16'11'' x 12'0'')
- Dining - 3.29 x 2.56m (10'9'' x 8'4'')
- Study - 2.85 x 2.18m (9'4'' x 7'1'')
- Utility - 2.25 x 1.59m (7'4'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.48 x 0.98m (4'10'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 3.62m (13'9'' x 11'10'')
- Dressing - 3.15 x 1.63m (10'4'' x 5'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.18 x 2.62m (7'1'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.22 x 3.79m (10'6'' x 12'5'')
- Ensuite 2 - 2.71 x 1m (8'10'' x 3'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.37 x 2.94m (11'0'' x 9'7'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.62 x 3.28m (11'10'' x 10'9'')
- Bathroom - 2.07 x 2.18m (6'9'' x 7'1'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.