4 bedroom detached house for saleMillford at Templars Chase, Wetherby, Hudson Way, Wetherby, LS22
- WAS £419,995 - SAVE £20K
- STAMP DUTY PAID (WORTH £9,999)
- £5,000 DEPOSIT BOOST
- FREE KITCHEN UPGRADE
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- En suite master bedroom
- Family dining kitchen
- Separate utility room
- Garage and double driveway
- 4 double bedrooms
READY TO MOVE INTO. STAMP DUTY PAID (WORTH £9,999), £5,000 DEPOSIT BOOST & FREE KITCHEN UPGRADE. FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS mean there's SPACE FOR FAMILY AND GUESTS in this luxurious new home. The master bedroom even has its own PRIVATE EN SUITE. Downstairs, an impressive OPEN-PLAN DINING KITCHEN is FILLED WITH NATURAL LIGHT through a WALK-IN GLAZED BAY, subtly connecting indoor and outdoor space. A handy separate UTILITY ROOM and a SPACIOUS BAY FRONTED LOUNGE complete this sought-after home.
- Lounge - 5.41 x 3.23m (17'9" x 10'7")
- Kitchen/family/dining - 6.04 x 4.74m (19'10" x 15'6")
- Utility - 2.22 x 1.88m (7'3'' x 6'2'')
- W/c - 1.79 x 0.89m (5'10'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 - 5.2 x 3.82m (17'0'' x 12'6'')
- Bedroom 2 - 4.16 x 2.72m (13'8'' x 8'11'')
- Bedroom 3 - 4.06 x 3.37m (13'4'' x 11'0'')
- Bedroom 4 - 3.53 x 3.12m (11'7" x 10'3")
- Bathroom - 2.91 x 1.95m (9'7'' x 6'5'')
- En-suite - 2.23 x 1.92m (7'4" x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50593401.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.