4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCLIFTON at Deddington Grange, The Leyes, Deddington, OX15
- Four good-sized double bedrooms, one with an en suite
- South west facing garden
- Single detached garage
- Spacious semi-detached family home
- Handy first floor study
- Ask about Part Exchange
- Stylish new homes
- Located in a lovely village setting
- Easy access to the A4260 and M40
- Great commuter links
An impressive two and a half storey, four bedroom family home. On the ground floor is a quality kitchen and an airy family lounge and dining room that joins the garden via a glazed bay. The first floor offers two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom. The second floor is devoted to the beautiful master bedroom featuring its own dressing area and en suite shower room.
- Kitchen - 3.11 x 2.48m (10'2'' x 8'1'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5.03 x 4.6m (16'5'' x 15'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 0 x 0m (0'0'' x 0'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 0 x 0m (0'0'' x 0'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 0 x 0m (0'0'' x 0'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 0 x 0m (0'0'' x 0'0'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50593428.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_27. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.