4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMillwood at Emmet's Reach, Birkenshaw, Heathfield Lane, Birkenshaw, Bradford, BD11
- RECEIVE A DEAL TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
- Reserve now to personalise your home
- South-west facing garden
- Help to buy available
- Ask us about Part Exchange
- En suite master bedroom
- Detached garage
- Open-plan lounge diner
- Breakfast kitchen
- Dressing area
AMAZING DEALS AVAILABLE. RESERVE NOW AND YOU CAN PERSONALISE YOUR NEW HOME. Opening out into the SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN through a WALK-IN GLAZED BAY, the FREE-FLOWING LOUNGE is FILLED WITH NATURAL LIGHT and features a DINING SPACE that's IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING. A WELL-PROPORTIONED KITCHEN and cloakroom are also on the ground floor. FOUR BEDROOMS are across the first and second floors, including the MASTER BEDROOM with its own DRESSING AREA and EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
- Lounge/dining - 6.25 x 4.61m (20'6" x 15'1")
- Kitchen - 2.48 x 3.51m (8'2" x 11'6")
- Wc - 1.73 x 0.86m (5'8" x 2'10")
- Bed 2 - 4.35 x 2.56m (14'3" x 8'5")
- Bed 3 - 2.56 x 3.79m (8'4" x 12'5")
- Bed 4 - 2.75 x 1.96m (9'0" x 6'5")
- Bath - 2.11 x 1.96m (6'11" x 6'5")
- Bed 1 - 5.75 x 4.61m (18'11" x 15'1")
- En Suite - 2.38 x 1.68m (7'10" x 5'6")
- Dressing - 2.84 x 2.38m (9'4" x 7'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50593476.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.