4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLeven at Chapelton Rise, Chapelton Road, Cumbernauld, G67
- 100% Part Exchange
- South west facing garden
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 and 4 bed homes
- Family homes
- Close to M80, M73 & M74
- Direct links to Glasgow City Centre
Split over 3 floors, The Leven is a popular 4 bedroom townhouse, benefiting from OPEN PLAN LIVING to the ground floor. On the first floor, you have TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with bedroom 3 featuring an EN SUITE. On the top floor you have another TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and the main bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.96 x 2.71m (16'3'' x 8'10'')
- Lounge - 4.81 x 3.41m (15'9'' x 11'2'')
- Wc - 1.98 x 1.21m (6'5'' x 3'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.75 x 1.7m (5'9'' x 5'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.26 x 3.41m (13'11'' x 11'2'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 4.84 x 2.47m (15'10'' x 8'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.8 x 3.41m (15'9'' x 11'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.26 x 3.41m (13'11'' x 11'2'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.2m (5'6'' x 7'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50643312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.