5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Highclere at Harwood Place, Tile Barn Row, Woolton Hill, RG20
- The perfect country home for a growing family
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Sought after village location
- High quality Symphony kitchen including appliances and quartz worktops
- Overlooks green open space
- Enjoy the spacious split level master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Two further bedrooms have feature en-suite facilities
- Luxury Roca white bathroom with Porcelanosa ceramic tiling
- Double garage
- Part Exchange Available*
Plot 35: HARWOOD PLACE, WOOLTON HILL
The Highclere is a 5 bedroom detached home with a wonderful outlook surrounded by mature trees. In a desirable location on the outskirts of Newbury and with high specification throughout, this home is perfect for families of all ages.
The impressive open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and family area has French doors to the rear garden – this space will undoubtedly become the hub of the home. The double garage, the utility room and the downstairs cloakroom add those practical touches.
On the first floor you’ll find four double bedrooms, a single bedroom and the family bathroom. The master bedroom has its own en suite shower room as well as a luxury dressing room with fitted wardrobes. Two of the other bedrooms also have en suite facilities, so there’ll never be a queue in the mornings!
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Hotpoint appliances including electric ceramic hob, double oven and fridge/freezer
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted Space pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Mortgage advice from 'new build' mortgage specialists!
Newly built homes remain a very popular option with purchasers who desire a fresh exterior and interior that they can simply put their own mark upon. Not only can these properties be more environmentally friendly, but they can also be cost effective as they may have more efficient boilers, heaters and insulation than older properties, which could save you money on future utility bills. In addition, purchasing a 'new build' is usually a much simpler process as there is no chain or previous owner. Our recommended experts can help you identify a suitable property, appraise you of your mortgage options, negotiate the right deal with the developer and guide you through the whole buying process up to completion. Spoilt for Choice!
Not only will you have the choice of many new build sites and property types in your area, there is also a multitude of different schemes and funding options available. We can offer mortgages on new build properties with deposits from as little as 5%, this is normally through one of the many schemes on offer through the builder. For further information on mortgages please contact out sales office who will be able to put your in touch with a mortgage consultant
- Lounge - 5.31 x 3.97
(17'5" x 13'0" plus bay)
- Utility - 2.10 x 1.75
(6'10" x 5'9")
- Kitchen family area - 6.96 x 4.50
(22'10" x 14'9")
- Dining - 3.75 x 3.30
(12'4" x 10'10")
- Bedroom one - 4.34 x 3.75
(14'3" x 12'3")
- Dressing - 3.79 x 3.24
(12'5" x 10'7" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 4.47 x 3.02
(14'8" x 9'11" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 3.64 x 3.41
(11'11" x 11'3")
- Bedroom four - 3.44 x 3.24
(11'3" x 10'7")
- Study - 3.79 x 2.48
(12'5" x 8'1")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.