2 bedroom apartment for saleFrancis House Apartments at Emmbrook Place at Matthews Green, Matthews Green Road, Wokingham, RG41
- open plan sitting room and dining area
- balcony to first and second floor apartments
- integrated dishwasher
- integrated fridge freezer
- integrated oven with hob
- allocated parking included
- ceramic floor tiling to bathroom
Selected homes available to buy at this development using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme. All you need is a 5% deposit for your new home, to be combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government and a 75% mortgage. This Help to Buy Equity scheme is only available on new build homes and is open to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.A stunning 2 bedroom apartment finished to a high specification, featuring open plan kitchen and well appointed living space. The perfect first time buy or investment.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Stella & Sylwia
Emmbrook Place is an exciting new development of two bedroom apartments and three, four and five bedroom homes, located on the outskirts of the delightful market town of Wokingham, Berkshire. All homes are thoughtfully planned with contemporary living in mind - designed to make your life easier and more enjoyable
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNWM1-C2A-Htb_2_50_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Southern Counties Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.