3 bedroom terraced house for saleFolkestone at St Mary's Place, Bay Bridge Crescent, Felpham PO22 8FW
- Home of the Week - Upgraded kitchen
- Flooring of your choice from a selected range
- South West facing garden
- 2 parking spaces
- Open-plan lounge/dining
- French doors to the garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- En suite master bedroom
- 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
UPGRADED KITCHEN. A fantastic home, ideal for first time buyers or growing families with its open-plan lounge and dining space featuring French doors that open to the rear garden. The contemporary kitchen comes with handy breakfast area. On the first floor you'll find the master bedroom with an en suite shower room, one further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a stylish family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.46m (12'2'' x 8'0'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.6 x 4.44m (15'1'' x 14'7'')
- Wc - 1.6 x 0.95m (5'2'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.32 x 2.6m (4'4'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'10'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.41 x 1.91m (7'10'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50794968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.