3 bedroom detached house for saleCawston Rise, Whitefriars Drive, Cawston, Rugby, CV22
The Lea is a 3 bed detached home, giving good cover and a useful area as you enter your home. Inside the hallway gives access to the lounge and living kitchen as well as the stairs and cloakroom. The lounge is light, having windows overlooking the front and garden. Upstairs the master bedroom has an en-suite, whilst the remaining two bedrooms share the family bathroom fitted with Roca sanitary ware and Porcelanosa tiles.
Please note that the images used are typical shots to give you an indication of the house type and interiors and are not to be relied upon as Plot Specific images.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 4878 x 3693 (max) mm
- Kitchen/Dining - 4701 x 3570 mm
- Utility - 1770 x 1340 mm
- Cloakroom - 1683 x 905 mm
- Bedroom 1 - A = 2779mm, B = 4053mm, E = 3363mm
- En-Suite - 1819 x 1670 mm
- Bedroom 2 - 4139(max) x 2610(max) mm
- Bedroom 3 - 2345(min) x 1988 mm
- Bathroom - 2610(max) x 2286(max) mm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_s32-00041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.