4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bradenham - Plot 29 at Whittingham Park, Whittingham Hospital Grounds, Whittingham, PR3
- Kitchen/breakfast area with French doors to rear garden
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Integral garage
The Bradenham is a stunning 4 bedroom home designed for modern family living.
The kitchen/breakfast area is the ideal place to start the day and features French doors opening onto the rear garden. The light and airy living room is perfect for relaxation and quality family time and also benefits from French doors opening onto the garden. The separate dining room enhances family mealtimes and entertaining guests.
On the first floor, a storage cupboard adds to the practical aspect of the design, while the four bedrooms, all doubles, make good use of space. Three of the bedrooms are served by the family bathroom, while the master enjoys the luxury of en suite facilities.
- Kitchen/breakfast area - 5.42m x 2.38m, 17'10" x 7'10"
- Living room - 4.64m x 3.43m, 15'3" x 11'3"
- Dining room - 2.87m x 2.35m, 9'5" x 7'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.38m x 4.02m, 14'5" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.37m x 2.67m, 14'4" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.58m x 2.67m, 11'9" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.32m x 2.40m, 10'11" x 7'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50830113.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-10734-029_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.