4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lydford - Plot 53 at Whittingham Park, Whittingham Hospital Grounds, Whittingham, PR3
- FIRST LYDFORD RELEASE
- Welcoming kitchen/diner featuring French doors to rear garden
- Separate utility room
- Spacious living room
- Ground floor storage plus cloakroom
- En suite to master bedroom
- Single garage
The welcoming family kitchen is complemented by a separate utility room. It also benefits from a dining area, complete with French doors to the rear garden. The light and airy living room is the perfect place for quality family time and relaxation, while a ground floor storage cupboard is another practical addition.
On the first floor the master bedroom has the luxury of an en suite shower room. Three further good sized bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom complete this family home. The Lydford also has the benefit of a detached garage, perfect to house an additional car or provide extra storage space if required.
- Kitchen/dining area - 5.36m x 3.38m , 17'7" x 11'1"
- Living room - 4.49m x 3.27m , 14'9" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.79m x 3.17m , 12'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35m x 3.17m , 11'0" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.30m x 2.10m , 10'10" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.23m x 2.10m , 7'4" x 6'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50830131.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-10734-053_4_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.