2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Park, Kingsway, Stainforth, DN7
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year defect warranty
- All homes feature off-street parking or garage
- An energy efficient home with lower utility bills
- Available with Help to Buy
- Downstairs WC
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Wide choice of contemporary kitchens
Buy this home with Help to Buy. Contact us for more information.
Open 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm
Superb two bedroom house with kitchen and dining area, spacious lounge, modern bathroom and cloakroom.
Kings Park is a brand new development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes situated in the bustling former colliery town of Stainforth, just 7 miles from Doncaster. With all amenities close at hand this development is an ideal place for people of all generations to live and is located with easy access to the A18, A1, M18, M180 and M62 for travel across the region.These new homes enjoy excellent transport links with the surrounding area. Hatfield train station is less than a mile away with regular rail services running to Doncaster and Scunthorpe, linking with the National Rail Network at Doncaster. There is a regular bus service to Doncaster and Thorne from a bus stop adjacent to Kings Park which also links to the National Network.
Some of the nearest schools to Kings Park are Long Toft Primary School and Kirton Lane Primary School both of which received a “good” rating in their latest Ofsted report. There are also a selection of secondary schools within travelling distance of this development eg Hungerhill School which received “outstanding” in its latest Ofsted report.
In addition to the variety of local shops within walking distance of Kings Park, the vibrant centre of Doncaster also offers a wide range of amenities including high street shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants, along with cinemas, theatres and a racecourse. The surrounding area boasts extensive recreational facilities including sports centres, Cusworth Hall & Museum, Brodsworth Hall & Gardens and Yorkshire Wildlife Park.
Gleeson offer a Save and Build scheme which allows you to save for your deposit while the property is being built. With only a ¬£200 reservation fee to secure your plot, you then have up to 12 months to save the rest of your deposit while reserving your house at today’s prices.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_Plot_136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (East Yorkshire). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.