3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleARCHFORD at Canes Meadow, Brixton, Plymouth, PL8
- Was £269,950 Now £259,950
- Upgrades included worth £8,000
- Ready to move into now
- West facing garden
- Semi-detached home
- 2 parking spaces
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- En suite master bedroom
- Downstairs WC
- Ample storage
THIS HOME IS READY TO MOVE INTO NOW WITH UPGRADES INCLUDED WORTH UP TO £8,000. The ground floor offers a kitchen/dining room with fitted contemporary units and feature French doors on to the garden, a bright sitting room with bay window and a cloakroom. The first floor presents two double bedrooms and one single bedroom, while the master bedroom benefits from an en suite.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.75 x 3.31m (15'7'' x 10'10'')
- Lounge - 3.75 x 5m (12'3'' x 16'4'')
- Wc - 0.92 x 1.56m (3'0'' x 5'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.28 x 3.23m (10'8'' x 10'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.38 x 2.12m (4'6'' x 6'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.47 x 3.89m (8'1'' x 12'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.19 x 2.29m (7'2'' x 7'6'')
- Bathroom - 2.18 x 1.82m (7'1'' x 5'11'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.