4 bedroom detached house for saleHOLDEN at Canes Meadow, Brixton, Plymouth, PL8
- Spacious garden
- Double garage and parking
- Study and utility
- Bay fronted lounge
- Open plan kitchen with French doors onto garden
- En suite master bedroom
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' St Mary's CofE primary nearby
- Just 5 miles from Plymouth City Centre via A379
- Located in desirable coastal area of South Hams
- The best of rural and city living on your doorstep
A beautiful four bedroom home with a spacious kitchen, designed with dining and family areas, a walk in glass bay and French doors leading to your garden. The lounge with bay window is perfect for relaxing in and the study provides a handy work space. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with an en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6.15 x 4.68m (20'2'' x 15'4'')
- Lounge - 3.73 x 5.8m (12'2'' x 19'0'')
- Study - 2.36 x 2.89m (7'8'' x 9'5'')
- Utility - 1.59 x 2.54m (5'2'' x 8'4'')
- Wc - 1.59 x 1.48m (5'2'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.73 x 4.54m (12'2'' x 14'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.39 x 2.19m (4'6'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.83 x 4.38m (12'6'' x 14'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.07 x 2.89m (13'4'' x 9'5'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.89 x 3.12m (9'5'' x 10'2'')
- Bathroom - 2.32 x 2.69m (7'7'' x 8'9'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.