4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Arlington at Palm Cross, Barrack Road, Modbury, PL21
- South-west facing garden
- Spacious home with single garage and a further parking space
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing Hansgrohe chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Primary school next to the development
- Five minute walk into town centre
- A blank canvas for you to put your own style on from day one
Plot 75: The Arlington
Positioned in the pretty historic town of Modbury, The Arlington is an outstanding four bedroom detached home and perfect for family living.
This superior home features a bright and spacious dual aspect living area with bay window, providing plenty of natural light. The striking large open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors is great for any dinner party or family meal, with a dining area big enough to fit a table for six - perfect for entertaining. There is a convenient utility area and rear door access which completes the kitchen area. Added value to this house is the generous lounge, great for watching all those family favourites.
Upstairs, the first floor accommodates three double bedrooms and one single, with the master bedroom benefiting from its own en suite shower room as well as mirrored fitted wardrobes. Boasting a modern family bathroom incorporating bath and separate walk-in shower.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, speak to our sales advisors for further details.
Why buy a new home?
1. Get a fresh start – our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Freedom of choice – reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. Personalise – we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. More for your money – our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. Peace of mind – all our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. Spoilt for choice – we build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Greener and cheaper – not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian homeâ±¡
8. Less hassle – newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. Helping hand – we offer both Help to Buy and Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. Relax in your new home – with no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your brand new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
- Kitchen Dining - 6.17 x 3.25
(20'3" x 10'8")
- Utility area - 2.17 x 1.43
(7'1" x 4'8")
- Lounge - 3.47 6.17
(11'4" x 20'3" plus bay)
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.55 x 3.08
(11'8" x 10'1" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.29 x 3.17
(10'9" x 10'5")
- Bedroom Three - 2.97 x 2.93
(9'9" x 9'7")
- Bedroom Four - 2.52 x 3.02
(8'3" x 9'11")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_75_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.