3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Acton at Woodberry Copse, Pine Ridge, Lyme Regis, DT7 3HP
- UPGRADED FLOORING included!
- Choice of Symphony kitchen with soft close drawer system
- Integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven
- Choice of Porcelanosa ceramic tiling
- Comprehensive and simple options and upgrade systems to help personalise your new home
- Expansive master bedroom with dressing, fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room for complete privacy
- Bath with stylish fixed overhead shower plus walk in shower unit
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% off your energy
- Two-year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10-year warranty
- Come and view our ACTON SHOW HOME!
Sales Office and Showhomes open daily from 10am - 5pm
Plot 51: The Acton
Perfect for young or growing families, The Acton is a superior 3 bedroom semi-detached home offering light filled space with a superior specification.
The welcoming living room to the front of the home is an ideal space to relax, while the open plan kitchen/dining area is an impressive feature perfect for entertaining. The space and light afforded by the French doors make it a bright space, with a thoughtful layout. The addition of a separate utility room discreetly takes care of practical living.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, both offering spacious accommodation and sharing the main bathroom which comes with bath and separate shower cubicle. The master bedroom occupies the entire second floor, with its own luxurious en suite and fitted wardrobes, giving the feeling of peace and privacy.
The detached garage and additional parking makes it a home that combines quality of life with convenience.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange†: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of £600,000 subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Home Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot. ± Statistics from the Home Builders Federation
†Available on selected plots and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Bloor Homes ‘Home Exchange Scheme’ is subject to our purchasing criteria and may be withdrawn at any time.
‡House to Home is Bloor Homes' recommended removal partner, and as the UK's biggest removal provider for the housing industry, you are guaranteed a quality service that you can trust. Head straight back to work or simply relax in your new home as we take care of everything during our Full Removal Service. House to Home Moving and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and selected plots only. Please contact our sales advisors for more information.
Images are used for illustrative purposes only.
- Kitchen Dining - 4.75 x 4.87
(15'7" x 16'0")
- Lounge - 3.60 x 5.16
(11'10" x 16'11")
- Utility - 1.64 x 1.83
(5'4" x 6'0")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom Two - 2.61 x 4.45
(8'7" x 14'7")
- Bedroom Three - 2.67 x 3.62
(8'9" x 11'10")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 3.60 x 3.10
(11'10" x 10'2" excl robes, to 1500mm height line)
- Dressing - 2.20 x 1.72
(7'2" x 5'8")
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_51_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.