5 bedroom house for saleThe Ascot at Williams Gate , Bovey Tracey, TQ13
- Open plan kitchen with family area
- Separate dining and sitting rooms and ground floor study
- Bi-fold patio doors to garden in sitting room and French doors in family area
- high level double oven
- fridge and freezer
- washing machine
- Dressing rooms and en suites to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Garage and/or allocated parking
- Tenure: freehold
The ASCOT is a 5 BEDROOM house, open plan kitchen fitted with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES. Family area featuring a GAS STOVE with FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden, sitting room with stunning bi-fold doors to the rear garden, two DRESSING ROOMS and EN SUITES.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Helen & Yvette
This exclusive phase of just 7 homes is nestled in woodlands and offers luxurious living in a wonderful location.
Situated on the outskirts of Bovey Tracey, Coombe Park offers the best of rural living within easy reach of city life.
Along with Williams Gate which offers a range of 3 & 4 bedroom homes, this exciting development is ideally situated on the outskirts of Bovey Tracey, in rural surroundings and within easy reach of the town centre. Also known as The Gateway to Dartmoor, Bovey Tracey is only a stone's throw from the famous Hound Tor and well located for visiting or commuting to both Exeter and Plymouth, as well as the English Riviera.
A picturesque market town with a fascinating history, Bovey Tracey has a strong community and a variety of locally owned businesses including boutique shops, cafés and delicatessens. The Farmers Market, held on alternate Saturdays, dates back to a Fair and Market Charter granted by Henry III in 1260. Other amenities within the town include a primary school, public library, health centre and cottage hospital.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Kitchen/family area - 8.30 x 4.55m (27' 3" x 14' 11")
- Dining Room - 3.90 x 3.49m (12' 9" x 11' 5")
- Sitting Room - 5.55 x 5.05m (18' 2" x 16' 7")
- Study - 3.42 x 2.00m (11' 3" x 6' 7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.55 x 3.73m (14' 11" x 12' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.07 x 2.92m (13' 4" x 9' 7")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.49 x 2.93m (10' 1" x 9' 7")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.07 x 2.93m (10' 1" x 9' 7")
- Bedroom 5 - 4.00 x 2.47m (13' 1" x 8' 1")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBOVE-P507_5_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.