1 bedroom apartment for saleWandsworth Court at Cane Hill Park, Cane Hill, Coulsdon, CR5
- First floor apartment
- Allocated parking space
- Private balcony
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Well designed storage space
- Great local amenities
- Boots, Lidl & Waitrose nearby
- Fast commuter links
- Many sports & leisure facilities
A contemporary one bedroom apartment, perfect for a first time buyer or as an investment. This home benefits from a spacious open-plan kitchen/living and dining room. Plus thanks to the 10 year NHBC warranty, you can have complete peace of mind.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 7.34 x 6.57m (24'0'' x 21'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.81 x 4.85m (12'6'' x 15'10'')
- Shower Room / Bathroom - 2.4 x 2.47m (7'10'' x 8'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50891868.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.