2 bedroom apartment for saleAshwood Park - Plot 40 - Abelia Block at Ashwood Park, Southcote Lane, Reading, RG30
- Fully integrated kitchen which includes all your integrated appliances
- Juliet balcony in the living area
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second double bedroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- All carpets and flooring fitted throughout
- Handy storage cupboards
- Not far from Prospect Park
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Stunning 1 and 2 bedroom apartments perfect for first time buyers and couples looking for a stylish and contemporary place to call home.
At the heart of each apartment is an open- plan kitchen/living/dining room with an extensive layout of worktops and Juliet balcony making for a wonderfully light and airy space. The living spaces are great for relaxing, entertaining and dining with family and friends whilst the bedrooms is the perfect sanctuary to rest and unwind.
Completing each apartment is a beautifully fitted family bathroom and clever integrated storage cupboards.
- Kitchen/living/dining room - 7.15m x 3.60m, 23'5" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.13m x 3.40m, 13'6" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.13m x 2.78m;, 13'6" x 9'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50895033.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-11802-040_2_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.