4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Thornsett at Bloor Homes at Cheddar, Upper New Road, Cheddar, BS27
- Historic village of Cheddar is a truly unique and special place to live!
- New development conveniently close to Junction 22 of the M5
- A perfect home for those who love to entertain
- Impressive open plan kitchen / breakfast / family area
- Separate utility, ground floor cloakroom and storage as practical elements
- Separate dining room
- Separate home office
- Two of the four bedrooms benefit from modern en suite shower room
- Ample parking and garage
- Help to Buy available!
Plot 17: The Thornsett
Designed to impress, the Thornsett is an exquisite four bedroom detached family home featuring an impressive double frontage with garage and spacious living throughout.
The ground floor offers complete luxury with a bright & spacious lounge, ideal for relaxing which features a beautiful set of french doors opening out onto the rear garden. Offering ample amounts of space, you will discover a separate, elegant dining room, great for hosting dinner parties and a separate study / home office for times you need on your own. Moving towards the rear, you'll discover the social hub of the home; an impressive open plan kitchen / breakfast / family area. Making cooking a fun activity, rather than a chore, this multi-functional area brings the family together and is filled with plenty of natural light thanks to a set of double French doors to the rear garden, and sky lights. To side of the kitchen there is a separate utility area for added convenience.
Upstairs, the first floor accommodates four impressive, double bedrooms, two of which boast their own luxury en suite shower room, with the elegant master bedroom also featuring quality, fitted wardrobes. The first floor is complemented with a stylish family bathroom, complete with contemporary Roca sanitaryware and chrome fittings.
How we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New - A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy - decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum - No contending with the last owner's DIY - Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home. - 10 year warranty included with every home.
Why buy a new home?
1. Get a fresh start – our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Freedom of choice – reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. Personalise – we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. More for your money – our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. Peace of mind – all our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. Spoilt for choice – we build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Greener and cheaper – not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian homeâ±¡
8. Less hassle – newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. Helping hand – we offer both Help to Buy and Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. Relax in your new home – with no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
- Lounge - 5.02 x 3.92
(16'4" x 12'11")
- Dining Room - 3.25 x 3.30
(10'8" x 10'10")
- Kitchen Breakfast Family Area - 5.48 x 4.15
(18'0" x 13'7")
- Study - 2.85 x 2.08
(9'4" x 6'10")
- Utility area - 1.78 x 1.59
(5'10" x 5'2")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 4.27 x 4.33
(14'0" x 14'3" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 2.77 x 4.33
(9'1" x 14'3")
- En suite -
- Bedroom Three - 3.66 x 2.77
(12'0" x 9'1")
- Bedroom Four - 3.20 x 2.77
(10'6" x 9'1")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_17_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.