4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Landguard at Bloor Homes at Cheddar, Upper New Road, Cheddar, BS27
- Spacious four bedroom home
- Garage and additional parking
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Open plan Kitchen / dining / family area
- Two bedrooms feature luxury dressing area & en suite
- Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles to bathroom, cloakroom & en suite shower room (standard areas apply)
- Quality fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Separate utility
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Plot 4: The Landguard
Making a superb family home, The Landguard is a spacious, four bedroom detached home in idyllic village of Cheddar. Ideal for families and those that enjoy entertaining, the stunning open plan kitchen / dining area extends into the sunny family area, with a set of French doors, which open out to the rear garden. Beautifully designed, the dual aspect, bright and airy living area is also set with a second set of French doors, giving you the perfect space to relax at the end of a long day. A separate utility area assists in concealing additional appliances and keeps the kitchen area clear and tidy.
Moving upstairs, the first floor is home to a modern family bathroom and three bedrooms, two of which are double and with one benefitting from a luxury walk in dressing area, including fitted wardrobes and a superb en suite shower room. The second floor is entirely devoted to a fantastic bedroom suite, also with the added benefit of a walk in, spacious dressing area and a personal en suite shower room.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
Why buy a new home?
1. Get a fresh start – our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Freedom of choice – reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. Personalise – we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. More for your money – our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. Peace of mind – all our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. Spoilt for choice – we build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Greener and cheaper – not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian homeâ±¡
8. Less hassle – newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. Helping hand – we offer both Help to Buy and Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. Relax in your new home – with no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
- Lounge Study area - 6.18 x 3.34
(20'3" x 11'0")
- Kitchen Dining area Family area - 8.18 x 3.25
(26'10" x 10'8")
- Utility area - 1.43 x 2.31
(4'8" x 7'7")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.69 x 3.41
(12'1" x 11'2")
- Dressing room - 2.40 x 2.34
(7'11" x 7'8" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 4.08 x 2.88
(13'5" x 9'5")
- Bedroom four - 3.21 x 3.19
(10'7" x 10'6")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom two - 3.55 x 3.32
(11'8" x 10'11" to 1500mm height line)
- Dressing area - 3.41 x 3.54
(11'2" x 11'7")
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.