3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 24 - The Grasmere at Fusion @ Lyde Green, Howsmoor Lane, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16
- Kitchen/dining room with French doors opening onto rear garden
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- Practical under stairs storage cupboard
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Garage and allocated parking space
The Grasmere is a 3 bedroom property which would ideally suit a couple or young family.
The entrance hallway leads to an open-pan kitchen/dining area and a light and airy living room. There's also a guest cloakroom downstairs and storage in the hall.
Upstairs, the landing leads to the master bedroom with its en suite shower room, a further double bedroom, a main bathroom and a bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or nursery.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9'' x 9'11''
- Living Room - 5.10m x 2.95m, 16'9'' x 9'8''
- Cloakroom - ,
- Master Bedroom - 3.78m x 3.08m, 12'5'' x 10'1''
- En suite - ,
- Bedroom 2 - 2.95m x 2.86m, 9'8'' x 9'5''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.95m x 2.15m, 9'8'' x 7'1''
- Bathroom - ,
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50918196.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20923-024_3_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.