1 bedroom apartment for saleAlum Building South Wing - Plot 4 at Pembroke Manor, Station Road, Hook, RG27
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Kitchen includes all integrated appliances
- Double bedroom
- Fully fitted bathroom
- Flooring included throughout
- Allocated parking space
- Plenty of handy storage space
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
A collection of stunning apartments each perfectly suited for modern living.
With a choice of thoughtfully designed layouts, The Alum building has the perfect apartment for you. every apartment centres on an open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, offering space to enjoy time with family and friends in comfort and style. The bedrooms are the ideal retreat after a long day plus clever integrated storage spaces and a bathroom complete each home Each apartment also includes an allocated parking space.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room - 6.77m x 5.62m, 22'2" x 18'5"
- Bedroom - 3.45m x 2.82m, 11'4" x 9'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50918460.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20672-004_1_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.