2 bedroom apartment for saleBeryl Building - Plot 56 at Pembroke Manor, Station Road, Hook, RG27
- Located in a building of just 9 apartments
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Kitchen includes all integrated appliances
- Small terrace located off the living space
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room
- All carpets and flooring included throughout
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
A collection of just nine apartments expertly designed with modern living in mind.
Whether you choose a ground, first or second floor apartment, The Beryl Building offers thoughtfully designed homes perfect for modern living. Flowing Kitchen/Living/Dining rooms provide space to entertain and dine with family and friends whilst the bedrooms provide a relaxing sanctuary at the end of the day. Space-saving storage cupboards in the hallway, as well an allocated parking space complete each home.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room - 7.33m x 3.13m, 24'0" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.32m x 2.81m, 14'2" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.90m x 3.46m, 12'9" x 11'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50918463.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20672-056_2_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.