5 bedroom detached house for saleButtermere at Wallace Fields, Auchinleck Road, Glasgow, G33
- Feature Bay Window
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- French Doors to Garden
- Master Bedroom with Twin Wardrobes
- Master Bedroom en suite
- Two further en suite bedrooms
- Dedicated Utility Room
- Double Garage
Double doors open to combine the lounge, breakfast area and kitchen into a single living space, from bay window to french doors, a magnificent setting for social gatherings. With five bedrooms, three of which have en-suite showers and built-in wardrobes, this is a home capable of accommodating a large family in comfort and privacy.
Parking - Double Garage
- KitchenBreakfast - 8.445 x 2.999 metre
- Lounge - 3.381 x 4.959 metre
- Utility - 2.125 x 1.78 metre
- WC - 2.125 x 1.119 metre
- Master Bedroom - 2.537 x 5.172 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 1.845 x 1.996 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.381 x 2.844 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 1.646 x 2.013 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.381 x 3.128 metre
- EnSuite 3 - 2.326 x 1.21 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.806 x 3.036 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 3.105 x 1.996 metre
- Bathroom - 2.04 x 1.996 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50929380.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052990000013_5_28_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.