3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBampton at Bluebell Meadows, Staplers Road, Newport, PO30 2BZ
- Flooring included
- Bigger East facing garden
- Garage & parking space
- £9,600 deposit with Help to Buy
- Open-plan lounge/dining room
- Glazed bay to the garden
- Modern kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Storage space
- Close to Newport Town Centre
FLOORING INCLUDED. A comfy lounge/dining area with a full-height glazed bay leading to the back garden is an ideal place for relaxing and entertaining. Make dinner for the whole family in the separate and modern kitchen or head to the first floor with a double bedroom and two single bedrooms. Relax in the double bedroom or at the end of the day unwind in the spacious family bathroom.
- Lounge/dining - 5.83 x 4.2m (19'2" x 13'10")
- Kitchen - 2.97 x 2.09m (9'9" x 6'10")
- W.c. - 1.7 x 0.9m (5'7" x 2'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.21 x 2.86m (13'10" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.93 x 2.33m (9'7" x 7'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.84 x 1.79m (9'4" x 5'10")
- Bathroom - 2.19 x 1.7m (7'2" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50978175.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.