5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lavenham - Plot 10 at Rowan Manor, Wigan Road, Leyland, PR25
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast area with French doors to rear garden
- Dining room
- Utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 4 further bedrooms, 1 with en suite
- Family bathroom
- Integral double garage
The Lavenham is a majestic family home offering all you need to live life in luxury. The spacious living room benefits from French doors providing access to the rear garden and creating a light and airy atmosphere, perfect for relaxing in or spending quality time with the family. The modern kitchen/breakfast area also boasts French doors to the rear garden and the separate dining room is perfect for entertaining or meal times with the family. The practical sides of life are also taken care of with a utility room, downstairs cloakroom and double integral garage.
Upstairs is home to the five double bedrooms and the main family bathroom. Two of the bedrooms feature en suite shower rooms.
- Kitchen/breakfast/family area - 5.69m x 3.87m
, 18'8'' x 12'8''
- Living room - 5.26m x 3.90m, 17'3'' x 12'10''
- Dining room - 3.20m x 3.06m, 10'6'' x 10'1''
- Bedroom 1 - 4.53m x 3.81m
, 14'10'' x 12'6''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.81m x 3.52m, 12'6'' x 11'7''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.40m x 2.69m, 11'2'' x 8'10''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.35m x 2.69m, 11'0'' x 8'10''
- Bedroom 5 - 3.00m x 2.78m, 9'10'' x 9'2''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50981844.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20251-010_5_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.