4 bedroom detached house for saleFenwick at Parklands View, Southport Road, Chorley, PR7
- Free Fitted Carpets*
- £500 Towards Legal Fees*
- Stamp Duty Paid*
- Feature Bay Window
- Expertly designed Kitchen/Dining
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bed En-suite
- Family Bathroom
- NHBC Warranty
- Single Garage
THE BAY-WINDOWED LOUNGE complements a light, airy KITCHEN AND DINING AREA WITH FRENCH DOORS, creating a natural hub for family life. TWO OF THE FOUR BEDROOMS ARE EN-SUITE, adding a touch of luxury and presenting the option of offering really special guest accommodation.*Offers in Key Features section available on selected plots only and subject to terms and conditions. For full details please speak to our Sales Adviser.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.85 x 5.424 metre
- Kitchen - 3.352 x 3.266 metre
- Utility - 1.9 x 1.95 metre
- Dining - 2.255 x 3.266 metre
- WC - .908 x 1.95 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.85 x 3.298 metre
- En-Suite 1 - 2.792 x 1.21 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.819 x 4.683 metre
- En-Suite 2 - 2.586 x 1.21 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.792 x 3.183 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.994 x 2.009 metre
- Bathroom - 2.792 x 2.07 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51000867.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8092250000010_4_28_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.