3 bedroom mews house for saleWilde at Parklands View, Southport Road, Chorley, PR7
- Free Fitted Carpets*
- £500 Towards Legal Fees*
- Stamp Duty Paid*
- Spacious Living/Dining Area
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- NHBC Warranty
- Parking Spaces
THE LIGHT-FILLED LIVING AND DINING AREA, WITH FRENCH DOORS helping to maximise the benefits of the GARDEN, presents a stylish setting for relaxed entertaining. THE MASTER BEDROOM includes a useful cupboard, and the third bedroom could become a practical home office.*Offers in Key Features section available on selected plots only and subject to terms and conditions. For full details please speak to our Sales Adviser.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Living - 4.514 x 3.118 metre
- Kitchen - 2.298 x 3.21 metre
- Dining - 3.503 x 2.004 metre
- WC - .943 x 2.06 metre
- Master Bedroom - 4.514 x 3.212 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.365 x 3.322 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.057 x 2.224 metre
- Bathroom - 2.365 x 1.705 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51000879.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8092250000005_3_22_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.