4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 20 - The Bradenham at Elderwood Park, Stokesley Road, Hemlington, Middlesbrough, TS8
- Spacious lounge featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Symphony fitted kitchen with breakfast area
- Separate dining room overlooking the front of the home
- Downstairs WC
- Useful storage cupboard
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms
- Well-proportioned fourth bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Integral garage
A substantial 4 bedroom detached home with plenty of space for all the family.
Downstairs, the hallway leads to a living room and a kitchen/breakfast room which both open through French doors to the private rear garden. A formal dining room, which could alternatively be used as a study, is found at the front of the house, while a cloakroom and store cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
An en-suite master bedroom and three further good sized bedrooms occupy the first floor, along with a family bathroom.
Bradenham show home available to view at our Broughton Manor development, Malton.
- Living Room - 4.64m x 3.43m, 15'3" x 11'3"
- Kitchen - 5.42m x 2.35m, 17'10" x 7'9"
- Dining Room - 2.87m x 2.35m, 9'5" x 7'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.43m x 3.66m, 14'6" (max) x 12'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.37m x 2.63m, 14'4" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.58m x 2.67m, 11'9" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.32m x 2.40m, 10'11" x 7'11"
- Bathroom - 1.70m x 1.89m , 5'7" x 6'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51006084.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-20308-020_4_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.