3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenwood at Montague Park, London Road, Wokingham, RG40
- Open plan kitchen/family room
- Detached garage and three parking spaces
- Feature French doors leading to the garden
- South facing garden
- En suite
- Winner of the prestigious Built for Life award
- Conveniently located near Reading
This modern home maximises space over three floors. The ground floor offers a STYLISH LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN AREA, ideal for enjoying family meals. Upstairs, a COMFORTABLE LIVING ROOM PROVIDES SPACE FOR RELAXING. You'll also find the master bedroom with en suite adjacent to the living room. On the second floor, two double bedrooms and a bathroom provide ideal space for family and guests.
- Family/dining - 4.17 x 4.57m (13'8'' x 15'0')
- Kitchen - 3.07 x 1.96m (10'0'' x 6'5'')
- Study - 2.4 x 1.96m (7'10" x 6'5'')
- Wc - 1.5 x 0.97m (4'11" x 3'2")
- Lounge - 4.17 x 3.34m (13'8'' x 11'0'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.17 x 3.22m (13'8" x 10'7")
- En Suite - 1.85 x 1.94m (6'1" x 6'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.17 x 3.74m (13'8" x 12'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.17 x 3.36m (13'8" x 11'0")
- Bathroom - 2 x 1.83m (6'7" x 6'0")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51030582.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.