4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Littlecote - Plot 271 at Factory's View, Somerdale Road, Keynsham, BS31 2AU
- 1280 sq.ft.
- Kitchen/dining room with French doors opening onto garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Four double bedrooms
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Integral garage
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A modern 2-storey 4 bedroom home comprising of an integral garage; great for families. The entrance hall leads to the lounge at the front of the home which is the ideal space to relax and unwind. The spacious open plan kitchen/dining room, which is situated towards the rear of the property, has space for a breakfast bar and a good sized dining table and also has French doors which open out into the garden. There is also a handy cloakroom.
The first floor offers four double bedrooms, with the master bedroom including an en suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom on this level making the Littlecote the perfect family home.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.45m x 2.86m, 17'11" x 9'5"
- Living Room - 4.53m x 3.84m, 14'11" x 12'7"
- Cloakroom - x
- Garage - x
- Master Bedroom - 4.53m x 3.84m, 14'11" x 12'7"
- En Suite - ,
- Bedroom 2 - 3.32m x 3.25m, 10'11" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.16m x 2.89m, 10'5" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.23m x 2.7m7, 10'7" x 9'1"
- Bathroom - x
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51047556.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20931-271_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.