3 bedroom detached house for saleMorpeth at Warwick Gates, Harbury Lane, Heathcote, Warwick, CV34
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances included*
- Flooring included*
- Corner plot
- Glazed bay and French doors
- Open-plan design
- En suite to master
- Parking for two cars
- *Terms and conditions apply
- Located close to Warwick and Leamington town centres
Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances included | Flooring included | Terms and conditions apply | The three bedroom detached Morpeth has a large dual aspect lounge, bringing in plenty of light and is perfect for relaxing with the family. Across the hall is an open plan kitchen, featuring a dining area which overlooks the garden through its glazed bay doors. Up the flight of stairs you will find two spacious double bedrooms, with an en suite to the master, single bedroom and family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 4.01 x 2.22m (13'1'' x 7'3'')
- Lounge - 4.97 x 3.17m (16'3'' x 10'4'')
- Dining - 2.59 x 3.88m (8'5'' x 12'8'')
- Wc - 1.51 x 1.06m (4'11'' x 3'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.9 x 4.25m (12'9'' x 13'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.22 x 1.43m (7'3'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.15 x 3.79m (10'3'' x 12'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.23 x 2.09m (7'3'' x 6'10'')
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 2.34m (6'3'' x 7'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51053925.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_91. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.