2 bedroom terraced house for saleKENNEDY at Greenacres, Greendykes Road, Edinburgh, EH16 4ES
- Kitchen/dining room
- French doors to garden
- Help to Buy available
- Ask for more information
- Mid-terraced home
- Two double bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Spacious lounge
- We're building 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- A total of 158 new homes, less than 4 miles from Edinburgh
This attractive 2 bedroom home is well designed to make the most of the space. There's a good-quality OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING area downstairs, as well as a GOOD-SIZED LOUNGE and a WC. Upstairs the family will enjoy 2 BEDROOMS, and a family bathroom to share.
- Kitchen - 2.98 x 3.6m (9'9'' x 11'9'')
- Lounge - 3.03 x 4.32m (9'11'' x 14'2'')
- Wc - 1.14 x 1.8m (3'8'' x 5'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.23 x 3.22m (13'10'' x 10'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.23 x 4.08m (13'10'' x 13'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.87m (6'5'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51053964.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.