4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hemsley at Shinfield Meadows, Deardon Way, Shinfield, RG2
Shinfield Meadows, Shinfield
The Hemsley is a beautifully designed four bedroom, 2.5 storey detached family home.
The beautiful well-lit open plan kitchen/dining room, with an extensive family area set with double French doors to the private garden, offers all the space you need for a large family. The generous sizeD lounge offers enough space for the whole family to get together. Downstairs also features a cloakroom and utility cupboard, ideal for keeping all the washing out of sight.
Moving upstairs, the first floor comprises a delightful family bathroom with a good sized separate walk in shower. Three out of the four bedrooms are double sized with both the master and second bedroom boasting private en suite shower rooms. The top floor is entirely devoted to the master bedroom with a large storage cupboard, fitted sliding wardrobes and the en suite facilities.
This home comes complete with a garage and driveway parking.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood.
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Lounge - 3.43 x 4.61
(11'3" x 15'2")
- Kitchen Dining Family area - 6.20 x 4.23
(20'4" x 13'9")
- Utility - 1.47 x 1.41
(14'10" x 4'7")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom two - 4.43 x 3.18
(14'5" x 10'5")
- En Suite -
- Bedroom three - 3.20 x 3.05
(10'6" x 10'0")
- Bedroom four - 2.86 x 2.55
(9'4" x 8'4")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 4.63 x 3.20
(15'2" x 10'6")
- En Suite -
- Airing cupboard -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_243_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.