5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kennedy at Eagle's Green, Off Eskbank Road, Broomieknowe, EH19 2EG
- Spacious 5 bedroom home, 2,226 sq.ft.
- From CALA?s award winning Signature Range
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturer?s warranty
- Up to 100% Part Exchange
- Large Garden and Integral Double Garage
- Two en suite bathrooms
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen and family/dining area
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
This impressive five bedroom family home combines flexible and practical space. An interlinked kitchen and family/dining area lead out through attractive double doors to the rear garden, while the separate lounge is situated to the front, along with an integrated double garage. Upstairs the stunning gallery landing lead to the spacious bedrooms, two of which are en suite, and a well-equipped family bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50a7dcb0-3581-42b0-9c38-c057ad3ba7b6_5_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.