4 bedroom detached house for saleBryce detached at Chapel Lawns, Off Penicuik Road, Roslin, EH25
- Incentives* including up to 100% LBTT paid are available at this development, speak to a Sales Consultant for full details
- A development of 79 detached and semi-detached homes and cottage flats from CALA's Award-winning Signature Collection
- Spacious detached home, perfect for young families and downsizers alike
- Fantastic commuting distance to Edinburgh City Centre
- Beautiful location within the historic town of Roslin
- The stylish kitchen has been individually studio designed to maximise both workspace and storage
- Spacious rear garden
The charming Bryce features four spacious bedrooms, two of which are en suite and a well-equipped family bathroom with separate shower enclosure on the upper floor. Downstairs a spacious lounge to the front of the home and an open plan kitchen and family/dining area are both accessible from the inviting entrance hall.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11b46589-8113-4186-be62-611f8d396538_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.