3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHilton Park, Selby Road, Askern, DN6
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year defect warranty
- All homes feature off-street parking or garage
- An energy efficient home with lower utility bills
- Available with Help to Buy
- Downstairs WC
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Porcelanosa tiling
- Wide choice of contemporary kitchens
Buy this home with Help to Buy. Contact us for more information.
Open Thursday to Monday from 10am to 5pm
Stylish three bedroom house with kitchen & dining area with French doors to the garden, spacious lounge, modern bathroom and cloakroom.
Hilton Park is a brand new development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes situated in the historic former Spa town of Askern. This exclusive development is an ideal place for all generations to live and is located within walking distance of Askern town centre. With all amenities close at hand and located close to the A19, there is easy access to the M62, M18 and A1 for travel across the region.
These new homes enjoy excellent transport links with the surrounding area. Adwick train station is less than 5 miles away with regular rail services running into Leeds and Doncaster. A regular bus service also runs to Pontefract and Doncaster linking with the National Network at Doncaster.
Some of the nearest schools to Hilton Park are Moss Road Primary School and Askern Spa Junior School, both of which received a “good” rating in their latest Ofsted report. There is also a secondary school and further education colleges within travelling distance of this development.
The vibrant centre of Doncaster offers a wide range of local amenities including high street shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants, along with cinemas and theatres. The surrounding area boasts extensive recreational facilities including sports centres, Campsall Country Park, Cusworth Hall & Museum, Brodsworth Hall & Gardens and Yorkshire Wildlife Park.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51083328.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_64. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (West Yorkshire). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.