4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Berrington at Oakley Meadow, Oakley Wood Road, Bishops Tachbrook, CV33
- Optional extras included*
- Private road
- Superior detached family home
- Overlooks landscaped open space
- Easy access to M40, Leamington Spa & Warwick
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- 2 Year Customer Care Warranty
- 4 DOUBLE bedrooms
- Detached garage & additional parking for 2 cars
- Help to Buy scheme available*
Set amid the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, Oakley Meadow is an attractive and stylish new collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes located in the picturesque village of Bishop’s Tachbrook.
Plot 70: The Berrington
** Includes upgraded kitchen, granite worktops & dishwasher* **
The Berrington design is a superior four bedroom detached, FREEHOLD home with garage and parking for 2 cars.
The ground floor boasts a stylish, light filled living area set with a beautiful set of french doors, a study and impressive open plan kitchen / dining / family area, complemented with French doors and skylights.
Upstairs offers four spacious, double bedrooms, while the master bedroom features quality fitted wardrobes and a stylish en suite shower room. The spectacular family bathroom is complete with a bath and separate shower enclosure.
Visit our sales centre today and find your perfect with Bloor Homes at Oakley Meadow.
* Sales Centre & Showhome open Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm *
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.62 x 4.82
(11'11" x 15'10")
- Kitchen Dining Family area - 4.14 x 8.33
(13'7" x 27'4")
- Study - 2.45 x 2.53
(8'0" x 8'4")
- Utility cupboard -
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.62 x 3.95
(11'11" x 13'0" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.59 x 2.91
(11'10" x 9'7")
- Bedroom three - 4.44 x 3.29
(14'7" x 10'10")
- Bedroom four - 2.63 x 3.67
(8'8" x 12'1")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_70. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.