5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ramsay at Craigpark, Off Wilkieston Road, Ratho, Newbridge, EH28
- Spacious 5 bedroom home, 2,788 sq.ft.
- From CALA?s award winning Signature Range
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturer?s warranty
- Up to 100% Part Exchange
- Large Garden and Integral Double Garage
- Three en suite bathrooms
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen and family area
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
With five bedrooms, The Ramsay is the height of comfort. Each bedroom includes fitted wardrobes and three enjoy an en-suite, complemented with a family bathroom. Downstairs the kitchen features both a breakfast area and family room, and is completed by a spacious lounge and separate dining rooms.
Overall size: 2,788 sq. feet
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9d3c1f5d-3912-49ce-8df1-1d2776d35741_5_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.