4 bedroom detached house for saleHarborough at The Links, Kepple Lane, Garstang, PR3
- Prices now reduced
- Single integral garage
- Show home available to view
- Utility room
- 2 en suites
- A brand new range of 130 homes
- Sits on the banks of the River Wyre
An exceptional four bedroom detached home with a free flowing family kitchen and dining room with French doors to the rear garden. Downstairs also offers a bay fronted lounge and utility room. The first floor features a master bedroom and bedroom two, both with en suite shower rooms, and a double bedroom, single bedroom, study and family bathroom. This family home also comes with private garage.
- Kitchen - 3.56 x 2.55m (11'8'' x 8'4'')
- Family / Dining - 5.58 x 2.81m (18'3'' x 9'2'')
- Lounge - 5.54 x 3.35m (18'1'' x 10'11'')
- Utility - 2.72 x 1.58m (8'10'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.48 x 0.85m (4'10'' x 2'9'')
- Study - 2.3 x 2m (7'6'' x 6'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 3.38m (13'9'' x 11'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 1.49m (6'9'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.28 x 3.2m (10'8'' x 10'5'')
- Ensuite 2 - 1.81 x 1.68m (5'11'' x 5'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.04 x 2.72m (13'2'' x 8'11'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.43 x 2.72m (11'2'' x 8'11'')
- Bathroom - 2.1 x 1.9m (6'10'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51122067.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.