4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Arlington at Thornbury Fields, Morton Way, Thornbury, Gloucestershire, BS35 1LR
- Flooring throughout included!
- Symphony kitchen with fully integrated appliances including ceramic electric hob, double electric oven
- Spacious living room with feature bay window
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes for discreet storage
- Stylish family bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower
- Separate garage and two car parking spaces included
- 2 year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Reduced price
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 191: The Arlington
The Arlington, with 4 bedrooms and options to enjoy open plan living, is the perfect home for a growing family. The spacious living room is filled with natural light courtesy of the bay window, making it the ideal place to wind down. The open plan kitchen/dining area gives you space for entertaining or family meals, with French doors to the large west facing garden make it simple to enjoy outdoor living. The utility area discreetly covers the practical aspects of daily life and also offers access to the garden.
The master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes providing stylish storage space, while the remaining three bedrooms share the main bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower. The single garage and two additional parking spaces make this an ideal home for families with more than one car.
Why buy a new home?
1. Get a fresh start – our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Freedom of choice – reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. Personalise – we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. More for your money – our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. Peace of mind – all our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. Spoilt for choice – we build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Greener and cheaper – not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian homeā±”
8. Less hassle – newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. Helping hand – we offer both Help to Buy and Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. Relax in your new home – with no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
How we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New: A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy - decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum - No contending with the last owner's DIY - Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home. - 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.47 x 6.18
(11'5" x 20'3" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.25 x 6.18
(10'8" x 20'3")
- Utility Area - 2.18 x 1.44
(7'2" x 4'8")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.18 x 3.55
(10'5" x 11'8" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.32 x 3.17
(10'11" x 10'5")
- Bedroom Three - 3.00 x 2.93
(9'10" x 9'7")
- Bedroom Four - 2.92 x 2.52
(9'7" x 8'3")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.