4 bedroom detached house for saleCOLVEND at Dovecot Mill, Haddington, EH41
- 100% Part Exchange
- Ready for January 2018
- Flooring package included
- Detached family home
- 2 sets of French doors
- Separate dining room
- Good-sized lounge
- 4 double bedrooms
- Utility room
- Selection of 2, 4, 5 & 6 bedroom homes
This stylishly designed home boasts a BEAUTIFUL GROUND FLOOR, featuring an AIRY KITCHEN with BREAKFAST and UTILITY AREAS, and FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden. A SEPARATE DINING ROOM with its own set of French doors and a COMFORTABLE LOUNGE are also downstairs. The first floor hosts FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS; the master with FULL EN SUITE, and a FAMILY BATHROOM with separate shower.
- Kitchen/family/breakfast - 6.3 x 4.25m (20'8" x 13'11")
- Utility Room - 3.1 x 1.75m (10'2" x 5'8")
- Lounge - 3.7 x 5.1m (12'1" x 16'8")
- Dining Room - 3.7 x 2.8m (12'1" x 9'2")
- Wc - 1.8 x 1.2m (5'10" x 4'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 6.85 x 5m (22'5" x 16'4")
- En Suite - 3.15 x 2.75m (10'4" x 9'0")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.4 x 3.8m (11'1" x 12'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.2 x 4.15m (10'6" x 13'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.45 x 3.7m (11'3" x 12'1")
- Bathroom - 3.1 x 7.1m (10'2" x 5'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51142005.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_79. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.