1 bedroom apartment for sale1 bed apartments no parking - Plots 134 & 147 at Eclipse, Blackhorse Lane, London, E17
- Plot 134 first floor apartment is priced at £335,000
- Plot 147 third floor apartment is priced at £342,500
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- A stylish bathroom
- Estimated completion date: Nov / Dec 2018
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey Warranty
New launch of apartments at Eclipse.
This property benefits from an open plan kitchen/living/dining room with a modern integrated kitchen - perfect for socialising with guests or relaxing in the evening.
There is a generous master bedroom and a nicely sized bathroom featured in the apartment.
Finally, this apartment is fitted with a storage cupboard, perfect for hiding away the paraphernalia of modern life.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51143715.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-20882-134, 147_1_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.