4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Canterbury at High View , Hallatrow Road, Paulton, BS39
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and French doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level double oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
The CANTERBURY is a FOUR BEDROOM house with choice of fitted kitchen and integrated appliances, attractive bay window to the sitting room, study, French doors to the garden from the dining area. En suite and wardrobes to bedroom one. Garage included.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Andrew Davidson & Jade Olds
Watch a development video of High View here!
High View is an exciting new development on the outskirts of the North Somerset village of Paulton. With a choice of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, High View is ideal for first time buyers and families who are seeking a new home within a bustling rural community in the beautiful Somerset countryside.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/dining area - 7.70 x 3.15m (25' 3" x 10' 4")
- Sitting room - 4.50 x 3.55m (14' 9" x 11' 8")
- Study - 2.52 x 2.02m (8' 3" x 6' 7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.22 x 3.55m (13' 10" x 11' 8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.41 x 2.82m (14' 6" x 9' 3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.36 x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.21 x 2.49m (10' 6" x 8' 2")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DPAU1-P404_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.