4 bedroom house for saleThe Buxton at High View , Hallatrow Road, Paulton, BS39
- Open plan sitting room with dining area and French doors to garden
- Separate kitchen
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Integrated appliances including:
- - hob with built-in double under oven and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
- Garage and/or allocated parking
The Buxton is a 4 bedroom home with integrated appliances in the kitchen, an open plan sitting room with dining area and patio doors to the garden, a cloakroom and study. Bedroom 1 has an en suite and built in wardrobe.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Thursday-Monday 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Andrew
Watch a development video of High View here!
High View is an exciting new development on the outskirts of the North Somerset village of Paulton. With a choice of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, High View is ideal for first time buyers and families who are seeking a new home within a bustling rural community in the beautiful Somerset countryside.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DPAU1-P402_4_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.