4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Waverley at Oak Tree Gardens, Frearson Road Donington le Heath Leicestershire LE67
- Delightful village setting
- Characterful detached family home
- Bright & spacious living area with bay window
- Excellent open plan kitchen / dining area
- 3 of the 4 bedrooms are DOUBLE
- Family bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Spacious master suite on second floor
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- 10 Year Build warranty
- Help to Buy scheme available*
Featuring a beautiful selection of 2, 3, & 4 bedrooms homes, Oak Tree Gardens is a superb new Bloor Homes development, in Donington le Heath, North West Leicestershire.
Benefiting from a rural location with partial views of beautiful open countryside, Oak Tree Gardens will be suitable for first time buyers looking to make their first move, growing families who need the extra space and those looking to retire the country.
** Oak Tree Gardens Sales Centre open daily 10am - 5pm **
Plot 153: The Waverley
The Waverley is an impressive four bedroom detached home, offering modern living over three floors.
The ground floor is home to a bright and spacious lounge with a bay window, a stylish open plan kitchen / dining area, set with French doors to the garden.
The first floor offers three bedrooms, two of which are double sized and a spectacular family bathroom. The master bedroom is located on the second floor and includes fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
This home is complete with a detached garage and delightful rear garden.
** FREEHOLD PROPERTY **
Visit us today to find your dream home at Oak Tree Gardens today.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, please see sales advisors for full details.
- Lounge - 3.22 x 4.58
(10'7" x 15'0" incl bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.98 x 5.98
(16'4" x 19'7")
- Utility Cupboard -
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom two - 3.65 x 2.67
(12'0" x 8'9")
- Bedroom three - 3.66 x 2.43
(12'0" x 8'0")
- Bedroom four - 2.24 x 3.11
(7'4" x 10'3")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 4.01 x 4.50
(13'2" x 14'9" incl robes)
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.