4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 93 - The Danbury at Harbour Edge , Paper Mill Gardens, Off Harbour Road, Portishead, Somerset, BS20 7DJ
- 1423 sq.ft.
- French doors from the living/dining room to the garden
- Handy under stairs storage cupboard
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Additional shower room on the second floor
- Garage and allocated parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A flexible 4 bedroom family home set upon 3 storeys. The open plan ground floor includes a good sized kitchen with room for a breakfast table, and a separate family/dining room which has French doors leading out into the rear garden - great for summer evenings and alfresco dining. Furthermore, there is a handy under-stairs storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom with W.C.
The first floor offers a large family living room with Juliet balcony, which overlooks the garden making this room feel light and spacious - perfect for relaxation time. Furthermore, on this level you will find the main bathroom and bedroom two, which could alternatively be used as a guest room.
The second floor comprises of three further bedrooms; two double bedrooms and one single, which could alternatively be used as a study or nursery. The master bedroom comes complete with its own en suite shower room and you will also find another handy shower room on this floor.
- Kitchen - 3.44m x 2.73m, 11'3" x 8'11"
- Living/Dining Area - 4.88m x 4.21m, 16'10" x 13'10"
- Cloakroom - x
- Living Room - 4.88m x 3.17m, 16'0" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.48m x 2.73m, 11'5" x 8'11"
- Bathroom - x
- Bedroom 1 - 4.12m x 3.86m, 13'6" x 12'8"
- En suite - x
- Bedroom 3 - 3.08m x 2.77m, 10'1" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.08m x 2.03m, 10'1" x 6'8"
- Shower Room - ,
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51191508.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20946-093_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.